MacEwan Library Checkout App
A contactless and quick way to check out books from the library! Note: The MacEwan Library Checkout App will only work while inside the library.
1. While on campus, download and open the MacEwan Library Checkout App on your device:
- Allow the app to access your camera and location (used to scan book barcodes and connect to our library location)
2. Use the MacEwan Library Checkout App to borrow books:
- Touch "START" on the welcome screen.
- Enter the 13-digit barcode number printed on your MacEwan ID card.
- Touch the "+" button to check out an item.
- Scan the barcode of the item you wish to borrow using your phone's camera.
- Once you have scanned all your books, touch "FINISH"
3. Check your MacEwan email for a receipt including due dates for your library items.
Log in to MyAccount for more details about your library account including current checkouts, holds, and fines.