MacEwan Library Checkout App
A contactless and quick way to check out books from the library! Note: The MacEwan Library Checkout App will only work while inside the John L. Haar Library or Allard Hall Tech Centre.
1. While on campus, download and open the MacEwan Library Checkout App on your device:
- Allow the app to access your camera and location (used to scan book barcodes and connect to our library location)
2. Use the MacEwan Library Checkout App to borrow books:
- Touch "START" on the welcome screen.
- Enter the 13-digit barcode number printed on your MacEwan ID card.
- Touch the "+" button to check out an item.
- Scan the barcode of the item you wish to borrow using your phone's camera.
- Once you have scanned all your books, touch "FINISH"
3. Check your MacEwan email for a receipt including due dates for your library items.
Log in to MyAccount for more details about your library account including current checkouts, holds, and fines.