Welcome to the Makerspace!
6-203 - Open M-F 10am-5pm – FREE!
The best part about the makerspace isn’t…
- the awesome Ultimaker 3D printers that you can access from home,
- OR the Silhouette Vinyl cutters,
- OR the 360 and GoPro cameras you can borrow,
- OR that you can borrow a button maker with 50 button blanks.
- It’s not even that you get access to all the equipment and materials for free.
It’s the excellent, fun, patient student Tech Tutors at the Makerspace, ready to help you get started. Have you ever wanted to learn something like 3D printing but just didn’t want to do it on your own?
Now you don’t have to! Just drop-in and Makerspace Tech Tutors will walk you through it.
Now is the time to build those skills that are going to support you as a student, an entrepreneur, a professional, and an academic.
Additionally, the Makerspace might be just what you need have the best costume at Fan Expo.
Come by and get started!