Digital Book Display: Halloween Reads!
Tuesday, Oct 27, 2020
Did you know we create themed book displays in the library? We’re starting them up again and going digital! Our first display is here just in time for the spookiest season of them all...Halloween!
Like titles with a historical perspective? Try some of these:
- Young Goodman Brown by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
Looking for a story to keep you up at night? Why not try one of these:
- Complete Tales and Poems by Edgar Allan Poe
- Monsters by David Robertson
Prefer watching over reading? Here’s some films we recommend:
- Halloween (1978)
- The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
- Misery (1990)
For more Halloween themed book and films, check out our digital reading list. A green checkmark next to an item in our reading list means it’s available to borrow. A blue checkmark means you can read/watch online.