- Please use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari to login. Problems with Internet Explorer have been found.
- Articles usually take 2-10 days to arrive.
- Books usually take 7-21 days to arrive, and typically go out for 14 days, with $1/day fines for overdue items.
- Speed depends on the lending library. Some items may take longer. Please allow enough time to receive your request!
- Electronic materials will be made available via a web link for 14 days. Borrowers will have 3 views available to enable printing or saving a copy for their personal use.
A copy is made solely for the use by a student, staff member or faculty member for research, private study, review or criticism. Any other use may be an infringement of copyright if done without securing the permission of the copyright owner.
Help and Information