Library support for faculty research includes:
- Borrowing - Learn about borrowing Library materials from MacEwan and other libraries.
- Data and Statistics - Access subscription-based and free sources of statistics and secondary data.
- Research Data Management - Information for faculty on how to manage their research data and prepare a research data management plan.
- Research Online at MacEwan (RO@M) - Faculty are encouraged to contribute research, scholarly, and creative works to RO@M, Macewan's institutional repository.
- Suggest a Purchase - Complete the "Suggest a Purchase" form to suggest titles you would like us to consider purchasing for the Library. Faculty can also send suggestions directly to their subject librarian or by email to email@example.com.